TechLevel 150 Self-Leveling Underlayment
Have a question?
We are here to help.
TechLevel™ 150 is a premium, calcium aluminate-based, high quality self-leveling underlayment that achieves greater than 4300 psi compressive strength and incorporates low-prep technology. TechLevel 150 levels floors prior to the installation of ceramic tile, natural stone tile, resilient flooring, carpet, wood and other floor coverings. This quick setting underlayment can be applied up to 1.5" (3.8 cm) thick in one pour and seeks its own level in minutes. Formulated to have excellent compressive strength, TechLevel 150 may be applied in residential structures with floor joists up to 24" (61 cm) o.c. Formulated using Controlled Cure Technology™, TechLevel 150 helps eliminate installation problems such as bond failure, crumbling and staining of resilient flooring caused by the free moisture found in traditional underlayments.
- Low Prep Formula; Just Sweep, Prime & Pour
- Superior Crack Resistance - Formula reduces shrinkage & minimizes cracks
- 4,300 PSI Compressive Strength
- Exceeds ASTM requirements for resilient floor covering installations
- High flow formula has excellent handling and exceptional flow retention properties
- Crack resistant