TechLevel-WSF Fiber Reinforced Self-Leveling Underlayment for Wood Subfloors
Have a question?
We are here to help.
TechLevel-WSF SLU is a high flow, fiber reinforced calcium aluminate cement based, self-leveling underlayment that eliminates the need for reinforcing lath over plywood and OSB on interior wood framed subfloors. It produces a smooth, level substrate ready for the installation of ceramic and natural stone tile, wood, carpet, and other resilient floor coverings. Formulated with Controlled Cure Technology™, TechLevel-WSF SLU helps eliminate installation problems such as slow drying, bond failure, crumbling, and staining of resilient flooring caused by the free moisture found in traditional underlayment.
- No lath required for plywood and OSB subfloors
- High strength for 1/4" to 1.5" nominal pours
- Low Prep Formula; Just Sweep, Prime & Pour- no sandblasting required on acceptable surfaces
- Compatible with most radiant heating systems
- Exceeds TCNA and ASTM requirements for ceramic tile and resilient floor covering installations
- High flow formula has excellent handling and exceptional flow retention properties