TechLevel 125 Deep Pour Self-Leveling Underlayment
Have a question?
We are here to help.
TechLevel 125 is a high quality, self-leveling underlayment that achieves up to 4,000 psi compressive strength. TechLevel 125 levels floors prior to the installation of resilient flooring, carpet, wood, ceramic tile, natural stone tile and other floor coverings. This quick setting underlayment can be applied 1/4" to 3" (7.6cm) thick in one pour and seeks its own level in minutes. Formulated to have excellent physical strength, TechLevel 125 may be applied in residential structures with floor joists up to 24" (61 cm) o.c. Formulated using Controlled Cure Technology™, TechLevel 125 helps eliminate installation problems such as bond failure, crumbling and staining of resilient flooring caused by the free moisture found in traditional underlayment.
- High strength for 1/4" to 3" in one pour for thick build applications
- Low Prep Formula; Just Sweep, Prime & Pour
- Superior Crack Resistance - Formula reduces shrinkage & minimizes cracks
- Up to 4,000 PSI Compressive Strength.
- Exceeds ASTM requirements for resilient floor covering installations.